Friday, October 7, 2011

Booboo Stewart Interview & Photoshoot for Da Man Magazine


DA MAN: What three people would you invite to a dinner party?
Booboo Stewart: Jesus, Heath Ledger and Paul Newman.
DA MAN: What are you looking forward to achieving in your life?
Booboo Stewart: 
Being a successful actor, being happy, feeling like I accomplished everything I wanted to do.
DA MAN: What are you working on now?
Booboo Stewart:
 Right now I am between films, so I am really concentrating on our music. My sister Fivel and I should be releasing our album soon.
DA MAN: We hear you and your sister Fivel sing, can you tell us about that and what style your music is?Booboo Stewart: Well, what some people don’t know is I started in music, I got my first record deal when I was 12—so music is something I am pretty passionate about. Our style is pop rock and family friendly. Fivel is the lead singer and plays piano, my older sister Maegan plays the bass and I sing and play guitar. 


To Read More, Go To: Source

1 comment:

  1. hes good looking, but you girls are all hot.

    ReplyDelete