Thursday, April 26, 2012

XEX Magazine

BOOBOO STEWART

Twilight: Breaking Dawn . Twilight: Eclipse

XEX: What's your hometown?
BOOBOO: I was born in Beverly Hills, CA and live in the LA area.

XEX: What are your current and future projects?
BOOBOO: I have a film coming out soon that I am really proud of called 'White Frog' --I play Nick Young the protagonist of the film who suffers from a form of Autism called Aspergers--his family suffers a great loss and he has to pull them back together in his own unique way--In March I go on tour with my sister Fivel---its called the 'Digitour' and we will be showcasing all new music--then I have a few other films that it looks like I will be part of-but I want to make sure they are 100% before I say anything--I don't want to jinx myself!

XEX: How did you get started in the business?
BOOBOO: I actually got started in music--getting a record deal when I was 12--I did some modeling and stunts and then just slowly moved into acting.

XEX: What are your hobbies?
BOOBOO: I play guitar and drums--love watching movies and I have begun training again in martial arts.

XEX: What influences your fashion choices, any favorite designers?
BOOBOO: I wouldn't say favorite designers--I really like pretty plain types of clothes--nothing to flashy. I did just release my own jewelry line with the artist Kate Messta.


You can Also purchase this Magazine Online Here, Booboo Stewart is on Page 28.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment