Friday, February 25, 2011

Freebie Day 2/24/11

What is your favorite line from the Twilight series?


Here are some the responses we recieved:

- "Wait up. My legs aren’t as long as yours." Seth Clearwater, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 11, p.213

- "Let's just face it, I'm hotter than you." - Jacob (Eclipse) & I like that part when Leah & Jake were teasing Seth

- his mom dropped him when he was little, Lol. & that part when Jake told him to shut up & he said "okay shutting" I think. (Oh..."You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?" "Just shut up" "Okay, Shutting." I like that part, too. ~Keisha~)

- "Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?" - Jacob Black

- "I didn’t follow you because I was after a promotion." Seth Clearwater, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 11, p.214

- "I mean, at least you didn’t bite me or anything. That would’ve sucked." - Seth Clearwater

- "Lucky thing Ness – Renesmee’s not venomous. ‘Cause she bites Jake all the time." Seth Clearwater

- "That's my monkey man." - Rosalie

- "I’m no Alice – you’re just predictable."

- "I promise to love you forever, every moment of forever" -Edward Cullen Eclipse

Thanks everyone for your responses. These were awesome. Check out our twitter @TheBoobooGirls5 for more games and trivias.



No comments:

Post a Comment