Sunday, February 19, 2012

Central Florida on Demand: Booboo Stewart

Booboo Stewert reveals Twilight magic 

Orlando -- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I comes out on DVD Feb. 11. One of the werewolves stopped by our studios to give us the inside scoop on the film, his surprising new role, and why he was jumping on a bed near Eminem.

Eighteen-year-old Booboo Stewart stopped by Monday after spending most of the day at SeaWorld. His father was with him along with several women from his public relations team.

The following is a slice of our chat. You can watch the EXTENDED INTERVIEW starting Tuesday exclusively on Ch. 300!

ALLISON WALKER: Before we get to Breaking Dawn, tell me a bit about your experience on Eminem's music video. What was that like?

BOOBOO STEWART: I was, like, 9 or so and we're jumping on a bed. Michael Jackson's bed! [laughing] Me and two other boys.

AW: What was something that went on in Breaking Dawn that you wish all of us watching had known about?

BS: In every single scene I was in, it was freezing cold. Everyone would be gathered around the heater. I remember one time I was sitting with ["Leah Clearwater"] and I was smelling something. I was like, 'What's that smell?' Her jacket was melting because she was standing too close to the heater!

AW: Let's talk about the werewolf transformations. Can you reveal some of that magic?

BS: I wish I got to do something for that but I actually didn't have to do anything. It was all the CG team. They just created all the wolves themselves. I think they looked incredible. They looked really good.

Booboo also told me about his relationship with the other Twilight actors since filming wrapped. Also, find out what he just did at a local Orlando theme park, and why he got his sister's name wrong during our interview. Check it out starting TUESDAY on Ch. 300. Just click on the Movies & Music Section, then Celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment