Friday, November 18, 2011

Next Movie Q&A: Booboo Stewart 'Twilight' Latest Breakout Star

Booboo Stewart


Twi-hards know Booboo Stewart as Seth Clearwater, Leah's younger brother and the new wolf in the pack in "Eclipse." Stewart has a bigger role in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" and seems to be the wolf most likely to mingle peacefully with the Cullen clan when he's not busy bonding with Jacob.

Stewart is only 17 years old, but this multi-faceted teenager has already performed as a member of Disney's T-Squad, worked as a model and won the title of 2002 and 2003 Junior Martial Arts World Champion. We caught up with Stewart just before "Breaking Dawn - Part 1" breaks the box office and asked him if he is a lone wolf or one of the pack, what's up next for Seth in "Part 2" and on which celebrity he'd love to imprint.

You weren't born with the name Booboo. What's the story behind it and how do you write it?
My real name is Nils and Booboo is a childhood nickname. It's not two words or two capital B's, it's B-o-o-b-o-o. Even on IMDb they get it wrong, so thanks for asking.

Booboo Stewart in Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1Seth Clearwater is introduced in "Eclipse" but in "Breaking Dawn - Part 1," we learn more about him and see that he really idolizes Jacob.


Did Taylor feel like your big brother on the set?
I wouldn't consider him a big brother. He's a friend and a cool guy to hang out with. He's was always on set and they'd never have to call to get him there, which I thought was really professional. There are definitely things to learn from him.

Seth wants to break away with Jacob in the movie and kind of be a pack of two. In real life, would you say you like to travel in packs of people, or are you more of a lone wolf?
I usually travel with a lot of people, like my dad, mom and sisters. There are definitely a lot of us.

You're 17 years old, and you've already been an actor, singer, model, dancer, and the creator and illustrator of your own comic book. Did you ever have a typical teenage job like working at Starbucks or a retail store?
I never had to do any of that! Maybe for a week that would be cool to just to see, but since I was 10 years old I have been doing this. It's been my choice and it's a lot of fun.

How long have you been practicing martial arts?
I started when I was three, but I'm going to start over because I feel like redoing it all again. I had to stop due to filming, but I'm getting back into it.




Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment