Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Celebuzz interviews Booboo Stewart


Twilight‘s Booboo Stewart is coming to Disney! Booboo will guest star in a two-part episode of Good Luck Charlie. Celebuzz had the pleasure of stopping by the set to watch Booboo film part one, which will air on July 24.

“I play Kai. He teaches surfing lessons and offers Teddy [Bridgit Mendler] a surfing lesson, and they kind of like each other,” Stewart told us about his character. “He won state championship when he was 12.”

When we watched the scene where Teddy and Kai first meet each other, Booboo’s character was quick to flirt back with Teddy! Is Booboo that forward in real life?

“No, unless you are a girl I like I probably won’t even talk to her. I get more quiet than I normally am.”

READ MORE AT CELEBUZZ.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment